Skip links

Microblading Licensing and Regulations Texas

In the state of Texas, the facility where you work needs to have a tattoo license. You also need to pass the Bloodborne Pathogens Exam.

Keep in mind that these regulations are prone to changes and vary from county to county, so always check with your local Health Department first.

Contact Information:

Texas Department of State Health Services

1100 West 49th Street

Austin, Texas 78756-3199

Campus Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm

Mailing Address

Texas Department of State Health Services

PO Box 149347

Austin, Texas 78714-9347

Phone Numbers

Main: 512-776-7111

Toll-free: 888-963-7111